Yes, the warranty and ownership of your computer is transferable. The warranties of all products we sell are based on the serial number and purchase date of the unit. You will only need the serial number of the product to get technical support and warranty service.
Articles in this section
- What are the hours of operation? What is your phone number and contact information?
- Do you have photos of laser engraving, paint protection film, vinyl, and keyboard laser engraving?
- What is Premium Packaging Service?
- Is the warranty and ownership of my computer transferrable?
- What is CPU delidding? How does it improve performance?
- Do you recommend antivirus software? Which antivirus do you recommend? Is ESET NOD32 any good?
- Do the computers you sell have Microsoft Office pre-installed?
- Can I make a change to an existing order? How?
- In which states does HIDevolution collect sales tax?
- What is a custom order and why should I place one? Will choosing rush processing for a custom order help? How accurate are the custom order ETAs? Will you charge my payment now or when the product becomes available? Can I cancel a custom order?