HIDevolution and manufacturer "approved" RAM, SSDs, and HDDs are components which have been thoroughly tested to ensure full compatibility and excellent performance with your computer. We do not specify the manufacturer or model of these components. Please contact us if you would like to know which component will be used for your build.
Articles in this section
- Do you have photos of laser engraving, paint protection film, vinyl, and keyboard laser engraving?
- What is Premium Packaging Service?
- Is the warranty and ownership of my computer transferrable?
- What is CPU delidding? How does it improve performance?
- Do you recommend antivirus software? Which antivirus do you recommend? Is ESET NOD32 any good?
- Do the computers you sell have Microsoft Office pre-installed?
- Can I make a change to an existing order? How?
- In which states does HIDevolution collect sales tax?
- What is a custom order and why should I place one? Will choosing rush processing for a custom order help? How accurate are the custom order ETAs? Will you charge my payment now or when the product becomes available? Can I cancel a custom order?
- I placed an order by credit/debit card or PayPal, and my money has been returned to my account, or the available credit is back on my credit card. Has my order been canceled? Can you charge my card now to avoid potential issues later?