We recommend 32GB for most users, (ie. Gamers, professionals, home/business use) or 64GB/128GB for power users (i.e. users dealing with many demanding programs simultaneously or virtual machines).
Articles in this section
- I need a recommendation and need help choosing a laptop. HELP!
- How does HIDevolution prevent defects on arrival? What steps go into the QC check?
- I am concerned about defects but do not need any upgrades/customization. Can I request a quality check on a stock laptop/computer?
- Which main processor (CPU) is recommended?
- Which video/graphics processor (GPU) is recommended?
- What thermal interface material is recommended on the CPU and GPU? Will Liquid Metal harm my computer?
- Which display resolution and technology should I select? Are display calibration, minimize LCD backlight bleed, and no defective pixel warranty recommended?
- How much memory (RAM) is recommended?
- Which SSD is recommended?
- What is RAID? Is it recommended?
Please sign in to leave a comment.